Quick, easy & hassle-free returns.
How to claim a refund?
- Before returning, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with your invoice # in the subject line) explaining the issue and providing images if possible.
- One of our dedicated staff members will contact you to explain our process as well as assist you with your return.
- We will process the refund within 7 days of receiving the goods.
Our returns policy is as follows:
- All returns must take place within 7 DAYS from receipt date or will be subjected to handling charges.
- Goods returned may be subjected to handling charges (15%).
- All return items must be in its original condition, no damaged packaging or oil stained or painted/sprayed items. They will NOT be accepted for return.
- Tracpart will not accept any items for return that have been modified or tampered with.
- All returns must have a valid and detailed reason e.g. light lens is cracked, grille length not the same as the original, mounting points differ etc, the following reasons will not be accepted… faulty, part is wrong, not working, broken.
- All parts carry a factory warranty limited to defects in workmanship and/ or materials and not wear and tear.
- All electrical components and parts are non-refundable/ returnable.
- NO returns on special ordered items.
- No return will occur with verbal instruction or hand written notes and item exchanges as well need to go through formal return procedures.
- A replacement part will be provided in the case where a part fails prematurely due to defects in workmanship and/ or materials (NO CASH REFUNDS).
- The warranty becomes null and void if parts are not fitted by a qualified technician.
- Tracpart’s liability excludes any consequential loss from failure of our products, and any claim shall be limited to the supply of its replacement only.
- No claim can be made towards parts fitment costs
- Please note that returns may take up to 7 WORKING DAYS to be processed FROM DATE OF COLLECTION.
Goods must be fitted by a suitably qualified technician
It is essential that components, parts, equipment or related items are fitted/ installed by a qualified technician to perform the proper fitment/ installation, proof of compliance being the customers responsibility prior to any claim under the warranty being entertained.