INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – ISO 45001
(OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY) AND ISO 9001 (QUALITY)
Tracpart is a Market Leader in the Supply and Repair of Underground and Surface Tractors, Flameproof Products, Tractor Service Exchange Units, Parts, Forklifts, Light Towers, Pumps, Generators, Maintenance & Repairs, Other Components & General Mining Supplies. We use the latest technology and international standards to support our customers in their mission of striving towards increased profits and continual improvement.
A dedicated team is willing to walk that extra mile for all stakeholders. Customers are mainly mines and large industries surrounding Witbank and Middelburg and the business operates from 9, 11 & 13 Industria Crescent, Witbank
Top Management of Tracpart is committed to:
- The Implementation, Maintenance and Continual Improvement of a suitable Management System, in line with our strategic objectives, that conforms to the latest revisions of ISO 9001 & ISO 45001, while ensuring compliance to the contractual, legislative and regulatory requirements of interested and affected parties, and the integrated management system
- Recognize the impact and opportunities that a framework and smooth integration of the IMS into our business processes affords us in supplying quality products and service to our customers, while achieving / improving our established objectives and the economic results of the company.
- Make available adequate human and material resources to enable the realization of defined statutory, regulatory and customer requirements, to continually promote excellence at all levels of the company through assessment and provision of our employees’ training needs.
- Develop and promote a culture to support the intended outcomes of the IMS, support management roles to demonstrate their leadership applicable to areas of responsibility and direct and support workers to contribute to the effectiveness of the IMS.
- Take overall responsibility and accountability to ensure the safety of our people, stakeholders and to provide a safe and protected working environment with monitored activities to prevent work-related ill health and injury by eliminating hazards and reducing risks.
- Ensure that the principles of the Management System is communicated, implemented and maintained by all personnel and representatives or committees, recognize and encourage their contributions and participation, while protecting everybody from reprisals when reporting incidents, hazards, risks and opportunities.
- Focus on the continual improvement of the effectiveness of the system for the on-going benefit of the company, its customers and interested parties